Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Well, ok, if you say so...

Frankly, the result may have been different is there were better/more questions and possible answers. Still, it's nice, I guess (even though "pundit" and "blogger" add up to a certain blog I don't read unless another blogger I trust links to it with an interesting teaser.)

Also... "appreciated by many"? Dudes, I read my traffic data, and a few dozen people a day ain't "many."





You Are a Pundit Blogger!



Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.
Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few.



5 comments:

Shunra said...

Well, the pic kinda looks like you did, a decade or so ago...

Dotan Dimet said...

Well, I read your feed on Bloglines, and I note you have 4 Bloglines subscribers (3 if the non-public one is you - http://www.bloglines.com/userdir?siteid=240921). That's just one hit on your logs.
...Probably more people would read this if there was less about baseball, which (though you write passionately on the topic) causes my mind to glaze over.

Didi said...

Sigh. I write about Basketball and Football. Baseball is the Popular American sport I don't care about.

And to Shunra, ten years ago I had longer hair... apart from the fact that the guy in the drawing is skinnier, I actually look more like him now.

Shunra said...

Picky-picky... ...ok, it wasn't 10 years ago. I'm thinking about 11 years ago, when your hair was recovering from military trauma.
As to skinny/not-skinny... ...I claim a complete inability to see the 3rd dimentsion. The similarity, still, is enough for us both to see.
Shunra (beset by pedants everywhere I go)(I married one and my infant grew up to become another... ...btw, he's GROWING A MOUSTACHE!!!!!!!!!! Thinking of 10 years ago... ...I never even thought he'd do something like that!)

Dotan Dimet said...

Baseball, football.. whatever. My point is that your balls don't interest me :-)
Lovely post about November 4th, though. More, please.