Saturday, February 12, 2005

I was almost ready to give up on Point Pleasant

As time passed from the second episode, which I praised, I realized it was mostly praise-worthy in comparison to the pilot. The show kept making baby steps, but it never actually became good.

Until this week's episode. This was actually good. Not mind blowingly good, but good, solid supernatural drama.

Before, I was kinda hoping it gets better before it gets cancelled. Now, I'm hoping it continues to build on the progress made, and finds an audience before it gets cancelled (something which rarely happens on Fox when series start out slowly).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so with you on that. I started watching the show because Marti Noxon is on of the producers, but I was highly disappointed. I considered giving up on it, but this week's episode was really great.